Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: Holy BBS Batman!

  1. #11
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Post

    *sighs* it's still stuck!! [img]mad.gif[/img]

    Janie xx

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Laurina's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,154
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I did get a PM about the board... but it stated nothing that we didn't really already know (ie - the board being stuck) but there was a confirmation that they are working to fix it. I just noticed that I now get a "The Server Is Temporarily Down" message... which could be a good thing. Always the optimist, huh? lol

    And Janie? Thank you [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    BarbT
    Guest BarbT's Avatar

    Post

    LOL just loved the piccie!

    I hope the problem is fixed soon Laurie. I just love the humour here too in what must be continual frustration.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member RavenP's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 29th, 2002
    Posts
    109
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    looks like that karate chop finally worked laurie! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    BarbT
    Guest BarbT's Avatar

    Post

    Oh dear the gremlins seem to have cyber jumped to the f/c site now....it seems to have disappeared, lol!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •